|10/22/2021 11:20:00 AM|
by Kenyon Bennett
I like to laugh. I would rather laugh than listen to negativity. This is my attempt to lighten your day. My opinion is that everyone should actively seek amusement that doesn't harm others. These puns and jokes came from Readers Digest online. The website said to share. Here we go!
1. What do you call a bee that can't make up its mind? A maybe.
2. What do you call a thieving alligator? A crookadile.
3. What happens if you interrupt someone working intently on a word puzzle? Crosswords.
4. How much money does a pirate pay for corn? A buccaneer.
5. What do you call an animal you keep in your car? A carpet.
6. Why did the crab never share? Because he's shellfish.
7. Found on a laundromat bulletin board: "Please keep clothes on while doing laundry."
8. How did the skeleton know it was going to rain on Halloween? He could feel it in his bones.
9. Why did the police arrest the turkey? They suspected fowl play.
10. How do you prevent a summer cold? Catch it in the winter.
11. How do vampires start their letters? "Tomb it may concern."
12. Why was the birthday cake as hard as a rock? It was a marble cake.
Hey, I tried. Seek amusement, but don't hurt others in the process.
Article Comment Submission Form