Urgent Airbag Safety Recall: Recalled Airbags Can Kill Or Seriously Injure You And Your Passengers
North American Precis Syndicate
(NAPSI)—Vehicle manufacturers are conducting the largest safety recall
in U.S. history to replace defective airbags, but need YOUR help to repair
YOUR vehicle to help avoid the risk that a defective airbag could kill or
seriously injure you and your passengers. Authorized dealerships and stores
in your area are replacing defective airbags for FREE.
What You Should Do
Check your VIN:
• Find your 17-digit Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) located on
the bottom driver’s side corner of your windshield.
• Check to see if you have an airbag recall at NHTSA.gov/recalls or AirbagRecall.com
(for Sterling Bullet only, refer to the manufacturer
Schedule your FREE Urgent Repair:
• Call your nearest local dealership or store to schedule a FREE
• Alternate transportation may be available for FREE.
• Your safety is important to every vehicle manufacturer! Contact
your vehicle manufacturer from the table if you require any assistance.
millions of airbags are defective. In response, vehicle manufacturers are
conducting the largest safety recall in U.S. history. Authorized dealerships
and stores are replacing defective airbags FREE. http://bit.ly/2BefXOZ”
On the Net:North American Precis Syndicate, Inc.(NAPSI)